Your Story, Well Told
- If you already have a complete draft, email it to me, along with your résumé (if you have one), and information on the deadline and other requirements. I add questions and comments. You send me your responses, and I revise as needed. Payment of $125 via PayPal or credit card is required before I begin.
- If you don't yet have a complete draft, email me your résumé (if you have one), along with information on the the deadline and other requirements. I send you some questions, and use your answers to create the draft. Payment of $250 via PayPal or credit card is required before I begin.
What Clients Are Saying Now
"From horse-drawn carriages to spaceships!" my grandfather said to my grandmother. "What things we have seen!"
I remembered the stories they told that day much more vividly than what was on TV.
This launched my desire to help people tell their stories, and it's as thrilling to me today as it was way back then.
- I live in Bryan-College Station, Texas, and have clients around the world.
- I earned a B.A. in English from Hendrix College and an M.Ed. and Ph.D. in higher education administration from Texas A&M University.
- My clients have included four government agencies and three nonprofit organizations.
- I also have written for three presidents of Texas A&M and three chancellors of the A&M System.
- I was only the second person to receive both the Dissertation of the Year Award and T. M. Stinnett Award for Excellence in Research.
- I was in Leadership Texas (now Leadership Women), a year-long program for 100 women leaders.
- I was awarded an Administrative Fulbright Grant to Japan.
- My work has received awards from the International Association of Business Communicators and other professional organizations.
- My fiction won the top prize in the 2012 Writers' Police Academy Golden Donut short story contest, was a finalist for the Bill Crider Prize for Short Fiction at the 2019 Bouchercon World Mystery Convention, and received an honorable mention in the 2020 Flash Fiction Contest by Spider Road Press.